FRANCE: Naf Naf in international expansion drive
Vivarte-owned French women's wear label Naf Naf has embarked on a programme of international expansion.
The company is planning to open 40 to 50 new stores worldwide annually in the next few years, including more than 20 in France and in European countries where it has subsidiaries.
Having been present in Germany through multi-brand stores, Naf Naf will this year open its first store in the country. In Switzerland, Naf Naf's stores are set to almost double on the current number of 16 over the next two years.
"In Eastern Europe, the label has more of a top of the range standing. In Russia, according to a study, Naf Naf is the brand the most quoted by consumers,
ahead of other brands in our segment of the market," says CEO, Sandrine Lilienfeld.
The label has also extended its network to the Baltic states and expansion focuses too on franchise agreements in Morocco, Egypt and Qatar.
At the end of 2012, it will strengthen its presence in Mexico, thus bolstering its presence in the Americas where it has 75 stores spread across Colombia, Peru
Venézuela and Costa Rica.
Naf Naf opened its first store in Vietnam in 2010 and is currently in negotiations to expand into China and Brazil.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"