USA: Nano-Tex Makes Key Global Appointments
Most recently, the North Carolina-based company hired Donna Hill as its new director of business development in North America.
Hill, a former marketing and sales executive with Liz Claiborne and Levi Strauss, has taken responsibility for building brand relationships and product placements in the women's wear and children's wear markets.
Also new at Nano-Tex is Banu Bildik, business development manager for the company's European operations.
Bildik, previously with Gap in Turkey, will establish new relationships with European mills and brands.
Finally, Nitin Jain has been promoted to the newly-created position of business director for the south Asian region.
Jain, who has previously held operations, business development and merchandise planning roles with Nano-Tex, will now build the company's presence in India and surrounding countries.
"Since launching our first product three years ago, we've built a presence in virtually every textile manufacturing region in the world," CEO Donn Tice said of the company's global expansion.
"We now have seven regional offices supporting business development and technical transfer functions to provide growth into new categories in apparel and interior furnishings."
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Levi Strauss Europe is renewing an exclusive licensing agreement with DC Company to design, produce, market and distribute a range of footwear and belts for men and women under the Levi's brand label...
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Global fashion houses Hugo Boss, René Lezard and Paul Stuart have launched apparel enhanced with Nano-Tex Resists Spills fabric treatment....
Fabric innovation company Nano-Tex has appointed three industry veterans to its North American business development team....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020