US: Narciso Rodriguez joins Banana Republic in advisory role
Banana Republic has said that designer Narciso Rodriguez will join the brand in an advisory role.
He will work with the brand's vice president of design and creative director Simon Kneen, beginning with the autumn 2013 collection.
"At Banana Republic, we are committed to delivering modern, stylish work wear to our customers," said Banana Republi president Jack Calhoun. "Narciso's expertise will be a great complement to Simon's strengths and to our incredible design team."
Investments in new product designs and better quality - as well as marketing campaigns to bring shoppers into its stores - are starting to pay off for specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc. But the next...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has booked an 8% increase in January comparable store sales thanks to continued momentum in its North American businesses....
The Fair Trade Certified apparel pilot programme initiated by Fair Trade USA is making good progress, according to a report from the organisation's Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG) for apparel....
US children's wear retailer Gymboree has named Gap North America president Mark Breitbard as its new CEO....
Retailer Banana Republic is teaming up with Michelle Smith, founder and designer of the Milly fashion brand, to launch a limited-edition capsule collection of men's and women's apparel and accessories...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (3 January) booked a 5% rise in December comparable store sales, helped by gains at its North American brands....
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (29 November) seen its November comparable store sales increase 3% on the back of gains at its international and North American brands....
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration