US: Narciso Rodriguez joins Banana Republic in advisory role
Banana Republic has said that designer Narciso Rodriguez will join the brand in an advisory role.
He will work with the brand's vice president of design and creative director Simon Kneen, beginning with the autumn 2013 collection.
"At Banana Republic, we are committed to delivering modern, stylish work wear to our customers," said Banana Republi president Jack Calhoun. "Narciso's expertise will be a great complement to Simon's strengths and to our incredible design team."
Investments in new product designs and better quality - as well as marketing campaigns to bring shoppers into its stores - are starting to pay off for specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc. But the next...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has booked an 8% increase in January comparable store sales thanks to continued momentum in its North American businesses....
The Fair Trade Certified apparel pilot programme initiated by Fair Trade USA is making good progress, according to a report from the organisation's Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG) for apparel....
US children's wear retailer Gymboree has named Gap North America president Mark Breitbard as its new CEO....
Retailer Banana Republic is teaming up with Michelle Smith, founder and designer of the Milly fashion brand, to launch a limited-edition capsule collection of men's and women's apparel and accessories...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (3 January) booked a 5% rise in December comparable store sales, helped by gains at its North American brands....
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (29 November) seen its November comparable store sales increase 3% on the back of gains at its international and North American brands....
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020