US: Narciso Rodriguez joins Banana Republic in advisory role
Banana Republic has said that designer Narciso Rodriguez will join the brand in an advisory role.
He will work with the brand's vice president of design and creative director Simon Kneen, beginning with the autumn 2013 collection.
"At Banana Republic, we are committed to delivering modern, stylish work wear to our customers," said Banana Republi president Jack Calhoun. "Narciso's expertise will be a great complement to Simon's strengths and to our incredible design team."
Investments in new product designs and better quality - as well as marketing campaigns to bring shoppers into its stores - are starting to pay off for specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc. But the next...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has booked an 8% increase in January comparable store sales thanks to continued momentum in its North American businesses....
The Fair Trade Certified apparel pilot programme initiated by Fair Trade USA is making good progress, according to a report from the organisation's Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG) for apparel....
US children's wear retailer Gymboree has named Gap North America president Mark Breitbard as its new CEO....
Retailer Banana Republic is teaming up with Michelle Smith, founder and designer of the Milly fashion brand, to launch a limited-edition capsule collection of men's and women's apparel and accessories...
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (3 January) booked a 5% rise in December comparable store sales, helped by gains at its North American brands....
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (29 November) seen its November comparable store sales increase 3% on the back of gains at its international and North American brands....
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)