UK: National Campaign To Boost Dry Cleaning
The Guild of Dry Cleaners and Launderers is behind an industry sponsored initiative to raise awareness of garment cleaning and maintenance services, and to increase the footfall and business undertaken by dry cleaners in the UK. Scheduled for September, 'National Dry Cleaning Fortnight' will be backed by a nationwide publicity campaign aimed at both consumer and trade customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores