USA: National Catalog Company Launches Website
AmeriMark Direct, a direct marketer of women's apparel, shoes, cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, and health-related merchandise, announced the launch of its e-commerce site at www.amerimark.com today. Simultaneously, the company, formerly known as TransAmerica Holdings, L.L.C., has brought its four catalog properties together under the single brand name AmeriMark Direct.Gary L. Giesler, chairman of AmeriMark, said: "This new brandinginitiative allows us to market more effectively to our customers, and offers them the total breadth of our entire product range. We felt that it was essential to develop the synergy between our catalogs and the Internet for the convenience of our customers."The website offers AmeriMark's 4.8 million customers access to all four catalogs, and contains over 4,500 products. The catalogs include Anthony Richards, Healthy Living, Beauty Boutique and Windsor Collection. "This website provides our customers with the same products they can order directly from our catalogs. We are providing all of our products online so the consumer has access to our entire product line while enjoying the convenience of Internet shopping," reports Cynthia Tancer, manager, e-commerce.The site also features online inventory status, so the customer caninstantly check product availability before placing an order. Detailed product descriptions and photos also make online selection quick and easy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022