USA: National Catalog Company Launches Website
AmeriMark Direct, a direct marketer of women's apparel, shoes, cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, and health-related merchandise, announced the launch of its e-commerce site at www.amerimark.com today. Simultaneously, the company, formerly known as TransAmerica Holdings, L.L.C., has brought its four catalog properties together under the single brand name AmeriMark Direct.Gary L. Giesler, chairman of AmeriMark, said: "This new brandinginitiative allows us to market more effectively to our customers, and offers them the total breadth of our entire product range. We felt that it was essential to develop the synergy between our catalogs and the Internet for the convenience of our customers."The website offers AmeriMark's 4.8 million customers access to all four catalogs, and contains over 4,500 products. The catalogs include Anthony Richards, Healthy Living, Beauty Boutique and Windsor Collection. "This website provides our customers with the same products they can order directly from our catalogs. We are providing all of our products online so the consumer has access to our entire product line while enjoying the convenience of Internet shopping," reports Cynthia Tancer, manager, e-commerce.The site also features online inventory status, so the customer caninstantly check product availability before placing an order. Detailed product descriptions and photos also make online selection quick and easy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022