USA: Nation's Leading Tennis-Shoe Sales Figures Announced for Week Ended May 7, 2000
SportsTrend.Info, the sporting-goods industry's authoritative source for product-sales information, has released this week's sales figures for the tennis-shoe market. Using the most current point-of-sale data compiled from the nation's leading sporting-goods retailers, department stores and specialty stores, SportsTrend.Info each week tracks exactly what products consumers are purchasing and in what city and region they are being purchased, as well as the corresponding price information. The top-selling tennis shoes for the week and year to date, based on units sold, are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020