USA: Nation's Leading Tennis-Shoe Sales Figures Announced for Week Ended May 7, 2000
SportsTrend.Info, the sporting-goods industry's authoritative source for product-sales information, has released this week's sales figures for the tennis-shoe market. Using the most current point-of-sale data compiled from the nation's leading sporting-goods retailers, department stores and specialty stores, SportsTrend.Info each week tracks exactly what products consumers are purchasing and in what city and region they are being purchased, as well as the corresponding price information. The top-selling tennis shoes for the week and year to date, based on units sold, are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack