USA: Nation's Leading Tennis-Shoe Sales Figures Announced for Week Ended May 7, 2000
SportsTrend.Info, the sporting-goods industry's authoritative source for product-sales information, has released this week's sales figures for the tennis-shoe market. Using the most current point-of-sale data compiled from the nation's leading sporting-goods retailers, department stores and specialty stores, SportsTrend.Info each week tracks exactly what products consumers are purchasing and in what city and region they are being purchased, as well as the corresponding price information. The top-selling tennis shoes for the week and year to date, based on units sold, are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022