Nature USA selects PLM, ERP and product testing tools
Knit apparel and sportswear maker Nature USA is implementing an integrated software solution for its apparel design and manufacturing processes.
The company supplies major brands and is a totally vertical producer of eco-friendly and socially responsible products, from yarns to finished garments. It manufactures its garments with a reduced impact on the environment, both offshore and at its full-package facility in Southern California.
Nature USA will use NGC’s fashion PLM, ERP, Product Testing and Shop Floor Control solutions.
The PLM software will help improve productivity at every stage of development, from line planning to tech packs, digital asset management, material development, sampling, costing, sourcing, and testing and compliance.
NGC’s fashion ERP solution offers features such as customer order processing, EDI, purchasing, inventory control for finished goods and components, screen printing and embroidery, as well as core business processes such as accounting and invoicing. Also included are productivity features such as exception management, collaboration and calendars.
And to help Nature USA manage real-time labour and production, the Shop Floor Control system optimises on-time completions, evaluates plant workload, determines capacity needs, tracks employee performance and calculates incentive payroll.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020