USA: Nautica Announces Footwear Licensing Deal
Nautica Enterprises Inc announced on Monday that its licensing division, Nautica Apparel Inc, had agreed a global license agreement with California-based Global Brand Marketing Inc (GBMI) to produce a complete collection of Nautica men's footwear.
The debut collection will be unveiled at the WSA Show in Las Vegas in August and will bow at retail in Spring 2003. Nautica Women's and children's shoe collections will eventually complete the line. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"We are extremely confident that GBMI is the right partner for Nautica,'' said Christopher Heyn, president of Nautica Apparel Inc. "Killick Datta, CEO of GBMI, and his team have consistently shown a keen understanding of the designer footwear brands they produce. We are very excited about this new footwear collection.''
Mr Datta added :"Nautica is the ideal partner for GBMI and we could not be more thrilled. With fantastic brand recognition both domestically and abroad, we feel that this new collection will capture the essence of the brand and will do exceptionally well globally."
Companies: VF Corporation
The Turkish denim industry has many competitive advantages in the international market, particularly in terms of its quality, extensive product range and designs. Denim accounts for 30 per cent of Tur...
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
Multi-brand fashion company Global Brand Marketing GBMI) is to sell off a minority stake to fund future growth and acquisitions....
AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour has announced a multi-year sponsorship agreement making Nautica the Official Apparel sponsor of the AVP Tour....
Branded apparel group VF Corporation has reported second-quarter sales growth as it invests into its core brands to maintain their leadership positions....
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack