USA: Nautica Appoints New Licensing Chief
Nautica Enterprises yesterday announced the appointment of Christopher Heyn to the position of president of Nautica Apparel, the licensing division of Nautica Enterprises. In this role, Mr Heyn will be responsible for identifying new licensing opportunities and enhancing the division's overall contribution to the company. He will report directly to David Chu.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts