USA: Nautica Appoints New President of Nautica Retail
Nautica Enterprises, Inc announced the appointment of Richard Anders to the position of president of Nautica Retail USA, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary that operates the Nautica retail business. In this role, Mr Anders will be responsible for managing the strategic expansion of the company's retail presence in the US and will report directly to Harvey Sanders, chairman and CEO of Nautica Enterprises, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth