USA: Nautica Enterprises, Inc. Announces Appointment of John Varvatos to Board of Directors
Nautica Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAUT) today announced that John Varvatos has been appointed to the Board of Directors. Mr. Varvatos joined Nautica Enterprises, Inc. in September 1998 as Senior Vice President of Special Projects where his creative talent was instrumental in the successful launch of the Nautica Mens Jeans collection in 1999. Mr. Varvatos is now President of John Varvatos Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. The John Varvatos designer collection is scheduled for fall 2000 delivery. Nautica's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Sanders, said "I am excited to have John Varvatos on the Board of Directors of the Company. His business experience over the past twenty years will be a tremendous benefit in implementing our strategic growth initiatives." This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations and involve risks that could cause actual results to be materially different from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to republish revised forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof. Nautica Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica; Nautica Competition; NST- Nautica Sport Tech; Nautica Jeans Company; John Varvatos; E. Magrath; and Byron Nelson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack