US: Nautica, Kipling implement JDA Allocation tool
VF Corporation-owned apparel and accessory brands Nautica and Kipling have implemented the JDA Allocation system with the help of supply chain consulting firm RPE.
The aim of the system’s multiple tools is to enable accurate, store-specific allocations based on level of demand, plan and historical performance data.
RPE provided services from a pre-work health check to post go-live support, including project management, documentation and issues management.
“RPE’s leadership, business best practices and JDA Allocation application expertise were vital to the project’s success,” said David Lawner, president of Nautica Retail. “This project had an aggressive and challenging implementation schedule, which RPE delivered on time and within budget, meeting all business requirements.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
While VF Corp has increased its full-year forecasts on the back of strong second-quarter results revealed yesterday (19 July), it has also reported a mixed performance in jeanswear....
VF Corp today (19 July) raised its full-year guidance after recording a jump in second-quarter net income. ...
VF Outdoor has opened a new state-of-the-art headquarters in Alameda, California to house its North Face, JanSport and Lucy brands....
A software tool that shares compliance information on factories around the world, and helps apparel brands, retailers and manufacturers avoid auditing duplication and audit fatigue, has been updated w...
Action sports brand Vans is to expand into athletic footwear as part of a push that includes adding new markets and selling more products directly to consumers to more than double sales to $2.2bn in f...
Outdoor and action sports wear brand Timberland has confirmed to just-style that an unspecified number of employees have been laid off at its Stratham site amid ongoing changes to its organisational s...
Randa Accessories Leather Goods has completed its acquisition of Swank, a designer and marketer of men's and women's belts, and men's leather accessories, jewelery and suspenders. ...
A group of US retailers and brands, including Adidas, American Eagle Outfitters, Gap Inc, Liz Claiborne, Nike, PVH Corp, Under Armour and VF Corporation, is again calling on the Guatemalan government ...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022