USA: Nautica Names New Director Of Creative Services
Apparel giant Nautica Enterprises Inc on Tuesday announced the appointment of Zach Augustine to the position of vice president - creative services director for all Nautica brands.
He will oversee all creative aspects relating to the imagery and visual presentation across in-store shops in department stores, and specialty retail and outlet store locations for the Nautica brands on a global scale.
Those brands include Nautica, Nautica Competition, Nautica Jeans, Nautica sleepwear, Nautica childrenswear and all Nautica licensed products. Prior to joining Nautica Enterprises Inc, Mr Augustine served as vice president of creative services at Polo Jeans Company beginning in 1997.
Don Witkowski, president of Nautica International Inc said: "I am thrilled to have Zach come on board and join our team at Nautica. As evidenced by his impressive background, he brings to our organisation a solid understanding of brand imagery and the various strategies involved with effectively conveying a brand's point of view both domestically and internationally."
Upmarket clothing label Polo Ralph Lauren has enjoyed a 31 per cent hike in second-quarter net income on better wholesale and retail sales....
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report