USA: Nautica To Axe 234 Jobs At Distribution Centre
Leading manufacturer of casual apparel maker, Nautica Enterprises Inc, will axe more than 230 jobs at its Rockland distribution centre in Maine when it shifts its distribution facility to Virginia.
In a news release, the company said it will axe 234 jobs and shut the centre before next January at the latest. It cited the centre#;s location and its inability to cope with future growth for its decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again