USA: Nautilus Hails Safety Shoes A Runaway Success
Nautilus Footwear is challenging the perception of safety footwear as being uncomfortable and bulky with the development of its new "Off Road" series. "Simply put, we have taken a traditional running profile and turned it into a Nautilus safety toe," said Wayne Elsey, CEO. Since 1996, Nautilus has engineered "ergonomically designed" safety footwear combining athletic construction with safety features, and all products carry the prestigious seal from the American Podiatric Medical Association. The "Off Road" is available in safety toe and non-safety as well as men's and women's sizing. In addition, both styles offer the Nautilus Static buster construction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts