USA: Nautilus Hails Safety Shoes A Runaway Success
Nautilus Footwear is challenging the perception of safety footwear as being uncomfortable and bulky with the development of its new "Off Road" series. "Simply put, we have taken a traditional running profile and turned it into a Nautilus safety toe," said Wayne Elsey, CEO. Since 1996, Nautilus has engineered "ergonomically designed" safety footwear combining athletic construction with safety features, and all products carry the prestigious seal from the American Podiatric Medical Association. The "Off Road" is available in safety toe and non-safety as well as men's and women's sizing. In addition, both styles offer the Nautilus Static buster construction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022