USA: Nautilus Hails Safety Shoes A Runaway Success
Nautilus Footwear is challenging the perception of safety footwear as being uncomfortable and bulky with the development of its new "Off Road" series. "Simply put, we have taken a traditional running profile and turned it into a Nautilus safety toe," said Wayne Elsey, CEO. Since 1996, Nautilus has engineered "ergonomically designed" safety footwear combining athletic construction with safety features, and all products carry the prestigious seal from the American Podiatric Medical Association. The "Off Road" is available in safety toe and non-safety as well as men's and women's sizing. In addition, both styles offer the Nautilus Static buster construction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack