USA: Nautilus Hails Safety Shoes A Runaway Success
Nautilus Footwear is challenging the perception of safety footwear as being uncomfortable and bulky with the development of its new "Off Road" series. "Simply put, we have taken a traditional running profile and turned it into a Nautilus safety toe," said Wayne Elsey, CEO. Since 1996, Nautilus has engineered "ergonomically designed" safety footwear combining athletic construction with safety features, and all products carry the prestigious seal from the American Podiatric Medical Association. The "Off Road" is available in safety toe and non-safety as well as men's and women's sizing. In addition, both styles offer the Nautilus Static buster construction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective