USA: Nautilus Hails Safety Shoes A Runaway Success
Nautilus Footwear is challenging the perception of safety footwear as being uncomfortable and bulky with the development of its new "Off Road" series. "Simply put, we have taken a traditional running profile and turned it into a Nautilus safety toe," said Wayne Elsey, CEO. Since 1996, Nautilus has engineered "ergonomically designed" safety footwear combining athletic construction with safety features, and all products carry the prestigious seal from the American Podiatric Medical Association. The "Off Road" is available in safety toe and non-safety as well as men's and women's sizing. In addition, both styles offer the Nautilus Static buster construction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report