USA: NBA Relaunches e-commerce Site With 'NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show'
The NBA will celebrate the launch of its new e-commerce site, The NBA Store on NBA.com, with "The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show," featuring Hollywood stars, supermodels, athletes and musicians, live at the NBA Store in Manhattan on Thursday, April 27.The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show will be hosted by MTV's Ananda Lewis and will include runway appearances by actress Carmen Electra, singer/songwriter Ice Cube, rapper Eve, supermodels Kylie Bax and Marcus Schenkenberg, the Boston Celtics' Antoine Walker, the New York Liberty's Rebecca Lobo and other NBA and WNBA stars, with a special musical performance by Funkmaster Flex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores