USA: NBA Relaunches e-commerce Site With 'NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show'
The NBA will celebrate the launch of its new e-commerce site, The NBA Store on NBA.com, with "The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show," featuring Hollywood stars, supermodels, athletes and musicians, live at the NBA Store in Manhattan on Thursday, April 27.The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show will be hosted by MTV's Ananda Lewis and will include runway appearances by actress Carmen Electra, singer/songwriter Ice Cube, rapper Eve, supermodels Kylie Bax and Marcus Schenkenberg, the Boston Celtics' Antoine Walker, the New York Liberty's Rebecca Lobo and other NBA and WNBA stars, with a special musical performance by Funkmaster Flex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022