USA: NBA Relaunches e-commerce Site With 'NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show'
The NBA will celebrate the launch of its new e-commerce site, The NBA Store on NBA.com, with "The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show," featuring Hollywood stars, supermodels, athletes and musicians, live at the NBA Store in Manhattan on Thursday, April 27.The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show will be hosted by MTV's Ananda Lewis and will include runway appearances by actress Carmen Electra, singer/songwriter Ice Cube, rapper Eve, supermodels Kylie Bax and Marcus Schenkenberg, the Boston Celtics' Antoine Walker, the New York Liberty's Rebecca Lobo and other NBA and WNBA stars, with a special musical performance by Funkmaster Flex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020