USA: NBA Relaunches e-commerce Site With 'NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show'
The NBA will celebrate the launch of its new e-commerce site, The NBA Store on NBA.com, with "The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show," featuring Hollywood stars, supermodels, athletes and musicians, live at the NBA Store in Manhattan on Thursday, April 27.The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show will be hosted by MTV's Ananda Lewis and will include runway appearances by actress Carmen Electra, singer/songwriter Ice Cube, rapper Eve, supermodels Kylie Bax and Marcus Schenkenberg, the Boston Celtics' Antoine Walker, the New York Liberty's Rebecca Lobo and other NBA and WNBA stars, with a special musical performance by Funkmaster Flex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack