USA: NBA Relaunches e-commerce Site With 'NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show'
The NBA will celebrate the launch of its new e-commerce site, The NBA Store on NBA.com, with "The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show," featuring Hollywood stars, supermodels, athletes and musicians, live at the NBA Store in Manhattan on Thursday, April 27.The NBA.com Celebrity Fashion Show will be hosted by MTV's Ananda Lewis and will include runway appearances by actress Carmen Electra, singer/songwriter Ice Cube, rapper Eve, supermodels Kylie Bax and Marcus Schenkenberg, the Boston Celtics' Antoine Walker, the New York Liberty's Rebecca Lobo and other NBA and WNBA stars, with a special musical performance by Funkmaster Flex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022