CHINA: NBA Stars To Promote Li-Ning Footwear
Chinese sports apparel maker Li-Ning Co has signed a marketing deal under which players in the NBA basketball league will promote its footwear in China.
The agreement allows NBA players to wear and promote Li-Ning footwear in advertisements, as well as at games and personal appearances.
Beijing-based Li-Ning Co was founded by its namesake, the Chinese Olympic champion gymnast.
The global dynamics of the sportswear sector look sure to be shaken up following Adidas's EUR3.1bn (US$3.8bn) purchase of Reebok. Joe Ayling and Rebecca Danton ask whether this new clout will really b...
The latest trends in sports footwear and clothing are not just based on high technology - as Penny Leese found out at ISPO, the international trade fair for sports equipment and fashion....
The popularity of licensing trademarks for business purposes seems to be at an all-time high, particularly in the fashion field where consumers are buying more licensed products and brand names now th...
Surf goods maker Ocean Pacific (Op) is producing a range of National Basketball Association (NBA) beachwear in what is the business's first co-branded strategic relationship....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack