Neiman Marcus appoints Wolverine CFO Grimes
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has appointed former Wolverine Worldwide CFO Donald Grimes as its finance chief and COO.
Effective from 15 June, Grimes succeeds Jim Skinner, who will continue to be part of the company’s management team in the newly created role of vice chairman.
Grimes joins Neiman Marcus from Wolverine Worldwide where he was CFO and treasurer for the global branded footwear and apparel corporation. Prior to Wolverine, he held leadership and executive level positions at Keystone Automotive Operations and Brown-Forman Corporation.
"Don is an excellent choice to serve as our new chief operating officer and chief financial officer," said CEO Karen Katz. "He brings impressive and extensive leadership experience in operations, strategy and corporate finance, including M&A and international. Along with his vast experience, keen intelligence and ability to produce results, Don brings a balance of pragmatism and creativity - essential qualities for transforming our business and envisioning its future. He will be a great addition and complement to an already accomplished NMG management team."
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus saw its net profit slump by more than two-thirds during its second quarter, weighed down by lower sales....
Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC (Neiman) is a luxury, multi-branded, omni-channel fashion retailer. The company sells apparels and accessories with a focus on the needs of the luxury market....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack