US: Neiman Marcus boosts Q2 profit
- Q2 adjusted net profit up 24.2% to US$40.4m
- Revenues up 6.3% to $1.36bn
- Improved performance in second quarter
Retailer Neiman Marcus improved its performance in the second quarter of fiscal 2013, boosting revenues by over 6% and adjusted earnings by nearly a quarter.
The US company recorded a 5.3% increase in comparable revenues in the three months to 26 January, continuing the revenue patterns from its first quarter.
For the first half as a whole, revenues increased 6.6% to $2.43bn, with comparable revenues rising by 5.4%.
Meanwhile, adjusted net earnings for the first half were up 12.4% to $99.5m, the company said.
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has reportedly appointed hired Credit Suisse Group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan Chase & Co to lead a potential initial public offering (I...
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus plans to raise up to US$100m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has booked a 13% increase in third-quarter profit, boosted by higher sales....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019