USA: Neiman Marcus Down In April, Remains Cautious
Retailer The Neiman Marcus Group today said April revenues were in line with expectations but added that its outlook remains cautious. The Specialty Retail Stores segment, which includes Neiman Marcus stores and Bergdorf Goodman, saw revenues fall by 7.4 per cent. Top merchandise categories were women's contemporary sportswear, designer apparel and women's shoes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores