US: Neiman Marcus in new off-price retail concept
American retail group Neiman Marcus has launched a new off-price online and retail concept called Last Call, designed to attract fashion-conscious shoppers on a budget.
The venture, on lastcall.com and through new retail stores under the Last Call Studio brand, includes items from designers such as Joie, Lafayette 148, Vince and 7 For All Mankind.
Included among the features on the website is a section called Fashion Dash, where registered shoppers are offered timed sales on the latest trends.
Two Last Call Studio stores will open in Rockville, Maryland, on 12 November, and in Paramus, New Jersey, on 19 November.
“We are pleased to introduce this new multi-channel environment for Last Call,” said Neiman Marcus chief marketing officer Wanda Gierhart.
“We believe it offers another dimension for our customers and fills a white space in the retail category.”
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' March 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' February 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again