US: Neiman Marcus merges online and store teams
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has announced a series of changes to its management team by merging its online and store teams.
Jim Gold, president of specialty retail, has been named as group president and chief merchandising officer. He will lead an integrated merchant and planning team for Neiman Marcus stores and online.
John Koryl, who currently serves as president of Neiman Marcus Online, has been appointed president of Neiman Marcus stores and online.
He will be responsible for Neiman Marcus store operations and sales, e-commerce domestic and international operations and sales, site merchandising, site optimization and customer care.
As part of the reorganisation, the divisional merchandise manager positions will become omni-channel, while the buying roles will remain the same, with buyers solely focused on one channel.
"These changes allow us to operate as one, single, Neiman Marcus brand," said CEO Karen Katz. "John and Jim are proven leaders who will take the Neiman Marcus brand to the next level of growth and service for our customers."
The changes will take effect from 14 April.
Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC (Neiman) is a luxury, multi-branded, omni-channel fashion retailer. The company sells apparels and accessories with a focus on the needs of the luxury market. Its product ...
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has moved to a profit in its second-quarter and revealed an increase in sales....
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields