US: Neiman Marcus merges online and store teams
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has announced a series of changes to its management team by merging its online and store teams.
Jim Gold, president of specialty retail, has been named as group president and chief merchandising officer. He will lead an integrated merchant and planning team for Neiman Marcus stores and online.
John Koryl, who currently serves as president of Neiman Marcus Online, has been appointed president of Neiman Marcus stores and online.
He will be responsible for Neiman Marcus store operations and sales, e-commerce domestic and international operations and sales, site merchandising, site optimization and customer care.
As part of the reorganisation, the divisional merchandise manager positions will become omni-channel, while the buying roles will remain the same, with buyers solely focused on one channel.
"These changes allow us to operate as one, single, Neiman Marcus brand," said CEO Karen Katz. "John and Jim are proven leaders who will take the Neiman Marcus brand to the next level of growth and service for our customers."
The changes will take effect from 14 April.
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has swung to a loss in its third-quarter as a result of one-off costs....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details