US: Neiman Marcus merges online and store teams
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has announced a series of changes to its management team by merging its online and store teams.
Jim Gold, president of specialty retail, has been named as group president and chief merchandising officer. He will lead an integrated merchant and planning team for Neiman Marcus stores and online.
John Koryl, who currently serves as president of Neiman Marcus Online, has been appointed president of Neiman Marcus stores and online.
He will be responsible for Neiman Marcus store operations and sales, e-commerce domestic and international operations and sales, site merchandising, site optimization and customer care.
As part of the reorganisation, the divisional merchandise manager positions will become omni-channel, while the buying roles will remain the same, with buyers solely focused on one channel.
"These changes allow us to operate as one, single, Neiman Marcus brand," said CEO Karen Katz. "John and Jim are proven leaders who will take the Neiman Marcus brand to the next level of growth and service for our customers."
The changes will take effect from 14 April.
Neiman Marcus Group Ltd. LLC (Neiman) is a luxury, multi-branded, omni-channel fashion retailer. The company sells apparels and accessories with a focus on the needs of the luxury market. Its product ...
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has swung to a profit in its third-quarter thanks to stronger revenues....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead