USA: NeimanMarcus.com Uses "Technology With A Human Touch"
RichFX Inc, provider of breakthrough e-commerce technology solutions, announced the launch today of the most advanced shopping experience on the Internet using RichFX Environments at NeimanMarcus.com. RichFX Environments provides shoppers with immersive, highly sensory, three-dimensional shopping even over dial-up modems. It creates a true physical presence on the web that allows consumers to "walk" through stores, browse, zoom in and interact with products. Through its proprietary compression technology, RichFX delivers this experience using computer-generated video that can be delivered without added delay even over standard dial-up modems - still the standard Internet connection method for 95 percent of users. NeimanMarcus.com is the first major online retailer to use RichFX environments. The site showcases the work of shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, the popular shoe designer. Tal Kerret, CEO and co-founder of RichFX Inc, said: "We are very excited that Neiman Marcus, one of the world's premiere specialty retailers, has entrusted us to create the ultimate shopping experience for Manolo Blahnik, one of the fashion industry's favorite artists. We are helping Neiman Marcus extend its high-quality brand online with technology that allows consumers to shop effortlessly in an environment that mirrors the site's stylish bricks and mortar counterpart. "By using RichFX technology, shoppers can easily browse through the magnificent artistic collection of the latest Manolo Blahnik designs in a boutique modeled on Blahnik's Manhattan shop - and to add to the realism, depending on what time of day they enter the store, they can shop by the sunlight or moonlight shining through the boutique window. Our goal is to create the most enjoyable shopping experience on the Internet. It's e-commerce with a human touch," Mr Kerret said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing