USA: NeimanMarcus.com Uses "Technology With A Human Touch"
RichFX Inc, provider of breakthrough e-commerce technology solutions, announced the launch today of the most advanced shopping experience on the Internet using RichFX Environments at NeimanMarcus.com. RichFX Environments provides shoppers with immersive, highly sensory, three-dimensional shopping even over dial-up modems. It creates a true physical presence on the web that allows consumers to "walk" through stores, browse, zoom in and interact with products. Through its proprietary compression technology, RichFX delivers this experience using computer-generated video that can be delivered without added delay even over standard dial-up modems - still the standard Internet connection method for 95 percent of users. NeimanMarcus.com is the first major online retailer to use RichFX environments. The site showcases the work of shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, the popular shoe designer. Tal Kerret, CEO and co-founder of RichFX Inc, said: "We are very excited that Neiman Marcus, one of the world's premiere specialty retailers, has entrusted us to create the ultimate shopping experience for Manolo Blahnik, one of the fashion industry's favorite artists. We are helping Neiman Marcus extend its high-quality brand online with technology that allows consumers to shop effortlessly in an environment that mirrors the site's stylish bricks and mortar counterpart. "By using RichFX technology, shoppers can easily browse through the magnificent artistic collection of the latest Manolo Blahnik designs in a boutique modeled on Blahnik's Manhattan shop - and to add to the realism, depending on what time of day they enter the store, they can shop by the sunlight or moonlight shining through the boutique window. Our goal is to create the most enjoyable shopping experience on the Internet. It's e-commerce with a human touch," Mr Kerret said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack