UK: New Appointments At Mothercare Plc
Retailer Mothercare PLC has announced the appointment of three new directors amid news of the chain achieving cumulative sales growth of 4.1 per cent during the 40 week period ending January 12, 2001.
The company announced that Mark McMenemy, Vince Gunn and Claire Tiney would all be joining the company in the next few months.
McMenemy, currently group finance director at C&J Clark Ltd, will join Mothercare as finance director, Gunn, retail development director at Thomson Travel Group, will join as retail operations director and Tiney, human resources director at WH Smith Group, will join as human resources director.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective