ARGENTINA: New Armani Store Bucks Economic Trend
Armani has bucked the economic trend in Argentina by turning over $100,000 in its first three days of trading from its first store in the country, according to the country's La Nacion newspaper. The first Argentinian Emporio Armani store opened its doors last weekend in an exclusive Buenos Aires location. $4.5 million has been invested in Emporio Armani by the Exxel investment group, which has a 15 year exclusive contract to market the brand in Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again