USA: New B2B Marketplace USStyle.net Goes On-Line
The main goal of USStyle.net is to help industry professionals get in touch with American fashion and textile manufacturers or wholesalers.
All of the companies that belong to USStyle are paying members, and according to Maurizio Verga, CEO and founder of both ItalianModa and USStyle, this makes the marketplace a reliable source for any textile or fashion need.
Buying services on offer include search engines, an industry-standard directory, e-catalogues, surplus auctions, buying groups, and a 'StyleAdvisor' service.
Maurizio Verga is also behind the launche of similar marketplaces in Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective