BANGLADESH: New Bangladesh denim sourcing show launches
A new apparel sourcing event will launch next month for European, US, and Asian buyers looking to source denim products made in Bangladesh.
The Denimsandjeans.com Bangladesh show, in association with export company Denim Expert Ltd will take place on 1 March at Hotel Radisson in Dhaka, and will bring together denim and related companies from the US, Italy, Japan, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Bangladesh, the second largest producer of denim apparel, ships more than 185m pieces of denim jeans around the world, and has more than 5,600 factories concentrated around Dhaka.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras