BANGLADESH: New Bangladesh denim sourcing show launches
A new apparel sourcing event will launch next month for European, US, and Asian buyers looking to source denim products made in Bangladesh.
The Denimsandjeans.com Bangladesh show, in association with export company Denim Expert Ltd will take place on 1 March at Hotel Radisson in Dhaka, and will bring together denim and related companies from the US, Italy, Japan, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Bangladesh, the second largest producer of denim apparel, ships more than 185m pieces of denim jeans around the world, and has more than 5,600 factories concentrated around Dhaka.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020