BANGLADESH: New Bangladesh denim sourcing show launches
A new apparel sourcing event will launch next month for European, US, and Asian buyers looking to source denim products made in Bangladesh.
The Denimsandjeans.com Bangladesh show, in association with export company Denim Expert Ltd will take place on 1 March at Hotel Radisson in Dhaka, and will bring together denim and related companies from the US, Italy, Japan, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Bangladesh, the second largest producer of denim apparel, ships more than 185m pieces of denim jeans around the world, and has more than 5,600 factories concentrated around Dhaka.
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019