BANGLADESH: New Bangladesh denim sourcing show launches
A new apparel sourcing event will launch next month for European, US, and Asian buyers looking to source denim products made in Bangladesh.
The Denimsandjeans.com Bangladesh show, in association with export company Denim Expert Ltd will take place on 1 March at Hotel Radisson in Dhaka, and will bring together denim and related companies from the US, Italy, Japan, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Bangladesh, the second largest producer of denim apparel, ships more than 185m pieces of denim jeans around the world, and has more than 5,600 factories concentrated around Dhaka.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Where next for Walmart's 3D apparel design pilot?
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis