AUSTRALIA: New Brands Have Fashion House Right On Cue
Australian fashion firm Cue Clothing Company is experiencing success with the Veronika Maine brand. Veronika Maine represents the company's return to wholesaling, which it abandoned in the 1980s to concentrate on retail. The Veronika Maine range is not held in Cue stores, of which there are 65 in Australia and New Zealand. The brand is in all 33 David Jones department stores, its success based not just on consumer appeal, but its quality and reliable delivery. Cue plans to open another five to seven stores during 2000-01, featuring another new brand, The Letter Q.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands