US: New CFO set to join The Children’s Place
Children's retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores is set to welcome Susan Riley as its new chief financial officer in the next month or so, the company said.
Riley will join the company on 13 March as senior vice president, finance, but is due to take over from existing CFO Hiten Patel by mid-April after a transitional hand-over period.
Riley joins from Klinger Advanced Aesthetics and has previously held CFO posts at companies including Tambrands and the Dial Corporation.
"Sue is an excellent addition to our management team and brings a wealth of industry and large company expertise to The Children's Place," said chairman and chief executive Ezra Dabah.
"I am confident that under Sue's leadership we will continue the process of creating a world-class finance organisation which will serve as a strong and necessary backbone to our rapidly growing business."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022