US: New CFO set to join The Children’s Place
Children's retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores is set to welcome Susan Riley as its new chief financial officer in the next month or so, the company said.
Riley will join the company on 13 March as senior vice president, finance, but is due to take over from existing CFO Hiten Patel by mid-April after a transitional hand-over period.
Riley joins from Klinger Advanced Aesthetics and has previously held CFO posts at companies including Tambrands and the Dial Corporation.
"Sue is an excellent addition to our management team and brings a wealth of industry and large company expertise to The Children's Place," said chairman and chief executive Ezra Dabah.
"I am confident that under Sue's leadership we will continue the process of creating a world-class finance organisation which will serve as a strong and necessary backbone to our rapidly growing business."
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack