USA: New CGS Module Delivers Real-Time Data Access
A new module that allows users in the softgoods industry to customise executive access to and views of company-wide data and reports has been released by Computer Generated Solutions (CGS).
The new Executive Dashboard module is a portal solution developed in IBM WebSphere. It enables top-level management to enjoy secure, real-time access to integrate "news it can use" including proprietary corporate databases, as well as research, news feeds and other collaboration/calendaring tools and information sources.
"The apparel industry increasingly is moving to decentralised operations," says Paul Magel, senior vice president of the CGS Application Solutions Division.
"Executive Dashboard permits key decision makers to generate quick, concise, custom views of company-wide data and integrate their findings with other enterprise management solutions and information sources.
"With custom access to and views of real-time/real-world 'snapshots' of company-wide performance on demand 24/7, they can react promptly to changes in market and supply chain conditions and ultimately protect their margins."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective