UK: New Chairman For British Wool Federation
A new chairman has been elected by the British Wool Federation. He is Francis Dawson, a director of H Dawson Sons & Co (Wool), which is based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. He succeeds outgoing chairman Jamie Dickie. The British Wool Federation is a division of the Confederation of British Wool textiles and represents the interests of wool merchants and companies involved in the early stages of wool processing
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores