UK: New Clothing Membrane Test Rates Breathability
Procedures to assess the performance of permeable membranes in outdoor garments have been introduced by SATRA, the clothing and footwear research organisation, following a 12-week study into water resistant jackets. The work has also resulted in the development of two new test methods for assessing the degree of 'breathability' offered by permeable membranes and garments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth