UAE: New Concept Stores For Sarar Men's Wear Brand
Dubai-based fashion distributor Midsports on Monday said it intends to invest $400,000 in three new concept stores dedicated to Turkey's Sarar brand in the United Arab Emirates.
Two of the new shops will be located in Dubai and the third in Sharjah, the company said in a statement. It added there has been strong demand for the classic menswear brand and the new stores should be open by September.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022