US: New creative director at Anne Klein
Fashion label Anne Klein has appointed Isabel Toledo as the new creative director of the Anne Klein Designer Collection.
Toledo, the owner/designer of Toledo Studios, has more than 20 years of design experience.
Her first collection for the label is slated to launch in autumn next year and will be sold worldwide at select high-end department stores and specialty boutiques.
As creative director, Toledo will also serve as the voice of Anne Klein across all label touch-points, including global product design, advertising, public relations outreach, trunk shows, personal appearances, and the return of the runway fashion show.
Jones president and CEO Peter Boneparth said: "We are confident that this partnership will allow us to significantly expand the value-creation potential of the Anne Klein brand and enable us to reach an even broader cross-section of sophisticated, successful and fashion-savvy women."
Boneparth said the label had performed "exceptionally well" since the company bought it three years ago and added it was now a 'power brand'.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack