GERMANY: New Designer Team To Help Marc O'Polo Move Upmarket
As part of its move to refocus its brand on the premium sector, fashion label Marc O'Polo has announced a number of personnel changes. Jens Beste, a member of the management team responsible for design and production is no longer with the company. Instead, a new team consisting of Meinrad Plakolm, Daniel Wingate and Andreas Baumgärtner will work with the design department to strengthen all Modern Casual articles in the women's and men's range. In addition, closer creative co-operation in the field of Marc O'Polo licenses is planned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"