US: New diagnostic service for omnichannel and PLM
A new diagnostic service has been launched to help companies identify where and how their businesses would benefit from improvements in omnichannel and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems.
Many companies are seeking product innovations, time-to-market improvements, and cradle to grave efficiencies according to The Parker Avery Group, which is offering the service - but "do not know which parts of their organisation are most in need of improvement nor how best to plan and mobilise efforts to implement change."
The strategy and management consulting firm helps companies identify opportunities for improvement and establish a plan for achieving them.
"Our consultants provide thought leadership and guidance, taking the time to understand a retailer's unique culture, business processes, organisational structures, strategies and talent," says group CEO Robert Kaufman.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
As more Chinese fashion companies are shifting their focus from export markets to domestic consumers, many are investing in powerful, sophisticated management software to meet the fast changing appare...
Chinese footwear company Aokang is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to increase visibility and control over its supply chain....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam