US: New diagnostic service for omnichannel and PLM
A new diagnostic service has been launched to help companies identify where and how their businesses would benefit from improvements in omnichannel and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems.
Many companies are seeking product innovations, time-to-market improvements, and cradle to grave efficiencies according to The Parker Avery Group, which is offering the service - but "do not know which parts of their organisation are most in need of improvement nor how best to plan and mobilise efforts to implement change."
The strategy and management consulting firm helps companies identify opportunities for improvement and establish a plan for achieving them.
"Our consultants provide thought leadership and guidance, taking the time to understand a retailer's unique culture, business processes, organisational structures, strategies and talent," says group CEO Robert Kaufman.
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems help apparel companies share information more efficiently and plan for future lines more accurately as time-to-market shrinks....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Vietnam “promise” for Italy textile machinery