US: New diagnostic service for omnichannel and PLM
A new diagnostic service has been launched to help companies identify where and how their businesses would benefit from improvements in omnichannel and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems.
Many companies are seeking product innovations, time-to-market improvements, and cradle to grave efficiencies according to The Parker Avery Group, which is offering the service - but "do not know which parts of their organisation are most in need of improvement nor how best to plan and mobilise efforts to implement change."
The strategy and management consulting firm helps companies identify opportunities for improvement and establish a plan for achieving them.
"Our consultants provide thought leadership and guidance, taking the time to understand a retailer's unique culture, business processes, organisational structures, strategies and talent," says group CEO Robert Kaufman.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Business application software firm Infor has developed the next generation of its Fashion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) application....
French children's wear maker ÏD Group has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help streamline its product development....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015