US: New diagnostic service for omnichannel and PLM
A new diagnostic service has been launched to help companies identify where and how their businesses would benefit from improvements in omnichannel and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems.
Many companies are seeking product innovations, time-to-market improvements, and cradle to grave efficiencies according to The Parker Avery Group, which is offering the service - but "do not know which parts of their organisation are most in need of improvement nor how best to plan and mobilise efforts to implement change."
The strategy and management consulting firm helps companies identify opportunities for improvement and establish a plan for achieving them.
"Our consultants provide thought leadership and guidance, taking the time to understand a retailer's unique culture, business processes, organisational structures, strategies and talent," says group CEO Robert Kaufman.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Business application software firm Infor has developed the next generation of its Fashion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) application....
French children's wear maker ÏD Group has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help streamline its product development....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Oxford, G-III, Shoe Carnival
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020