US: New diagnostic service for omnichannel and PLM
A new diagnostic service has been launched to help companies identify where and how their businesses would benefit from improvements in omnichannel and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems.
Many companies are seeking product innovations, time-to-market improvements, and cradle to grave efficiencies according to The Parker Avery Group, which is offering the service - but "do not know which parts of their organisation are most in need of improvement nor how best to plan and mobilise efforts to implement change."
The strategy and management consulting firm helps companies identify opportunities for improvement and establish a plan for achieving them.
"Our consultants provide thought leadership and guidance, taking the time to understand a retailer's unique culture, business processes, organisational structures, strategies and talent," says group CEO Robert Kaufman.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Business application software firm Infor has developed the next generation of its Fashion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) application....
French children's wear maker ÏD Group has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help streamline its product development....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry