USA: New Director Of Creative Operations For Land's End Inc
Lands' End Inc has announced the appointment of Marcia Tabler to the new position of director of creative operations. Reporting to the company's executive vice president and creative director, Lee Eisenberg, Tabler will help direct the catalogue creative process at Lands' End, as well as serve as international creative liaison with the company's operations in the United Kingdom, Germany and Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth