UK: New Dyes Help M&S Garments Hold Their Colour
Marks & Spencer lingerie and swimwear is making use of new dyes that ensure garments hold their colour much better. The dyes have been developed by Clariant UK, and their success has been recognised by the Society of Dyers and Colourists in its innovation awards. Clariant's Diresul sulphur dyestuffs won the colour in process prize in the society's annual awards. The dyes offer improved colourfastness to nylon and Lycra knits and are now being used regularly in bulk production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores