UK: New Electronic Steamers Help Stylish Dressing
Two new electronic fabric steamers are being launched next month by Propress, both of which have been designed and manufactured in the UK to stringent specifications to meet worldwide demands.
The ergonomically-designed 'Clipper' and 'Viva' products are said to "eliminate creasing and crushing to provide perfect presentation of garments in seconds." They will appeal to retail businesses where they can transform clothes to pristine condition instantly.
Suitable for all fabrics, from today's hi-tech synthetics to delicate silks and voiles, the steamers cannot scorch or burn. Light and portable, yet robust and durable, they incorporate a low temperature aluminium steam nozzle and a visible full/empty gauge which show the water level.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020