UK: New event to focus on product innovation in apparel
The challenges and opportunities offered by modern technology in apparel product development will be the focus of a new event taking place next month - where speakers from PVH, Deckers Outdoor, VF International, Marc Jacobs, and United Colors of Benetton will share their experiences.
The two-day forum called Product Innovation Apparel, or PI Apparel 2013 for short, is being held in London on 16-17 July.
It will discuss the methods and tools available to harmonise design, development, and the global supply chain through a series of case studies, panel discussions and product showcases.
The following sessions are planned:
- How essential is technology in supporting the paradigm shift in apparel industry operations and supply chain?
- Utilising technology platforms to maximise collaboration and boost efficient operations.
- Utilising a collaboration system programme in supporting fast fashion channels.
- Enabling new designer integration and fast fashion launch with cloud and related technologies
- Creating the omni-channel retail experience
- How can sustainability drive innovation in product design and overall supply chain?
- Matching business needs and maturity to the most relevant technology platform.
just-style has secured a special rate for delegates that includes access to think tanks and focus groups for detailed discussions with peers, as well as the opportunity for dedicated one to one meetings with specific delegates and suppliers of interest.
Click here for more details.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Deckers Outdoor Corp is primarily a wholesaler, with customers across the US and a wide distribution network. It also sells directly to consumers through an e-commerce site and through its own retail ...
PVH Corp says it is on track with the integration of the Warnaco business it bought earlier this year, despite the fact acquisition costs pushed the apparel giant to a second-quarter loss....
Whilst increasing input costs put upwards pressure on prices, other factors, such as the intense competition and bargain-hunting shoppers, pulled prices down. Apparel marketers continued to struggle t...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
PVH Corp has inked a license deal with BH Fashion Retailers to market apparel and accessories for the Izod and Van Heusen brands in the Philippines....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Athletic Footwear market to grow at a CAGR of 1.75 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasi...
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020