NETHERLANDS: New fashion ERP solution released
A new ERP solution that promises to help fashion companies simplify process management has been launched by the Netherlands It Suits IT Group.
The new tool, called 'It Suits Fashion,' is a business management solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and is aimed at companies in apparel, footwear, sporting goods and accessories.
Features include pre-packs, purchase planning, seasonal orders and cost calculations, and the tool can be integrated with the other Microsoft-technologies like SharePoint, SQL Server and Outlook.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outerwear-led clothing company J Barbour & Sons has signed a contract to use Lawson's Quickstep Fashion software system to help manage its supply chain....
The Halston fashion brand has implemented key components of RLM Apparel Software Systems' FashionManager on-demand business software at its New York headquarters....
A new software as a service (SaaS) offering from Sky IT Group has been developed to help fashion manufacturers, distributors and retailers take advantage of consumer trends by viewing product sales pe...
One-off charges related to headquarters consolidation and IT initiatives more than halved third quarter profits at footwear retail group Brown Shoe Company....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022