CANADA: New Fashion Website Aims To Put Canada On Fashion Map
Canada's fragmented and under-promoted fashion and apparel industry received a major boost on Monday (December 11), with the launch of the country's only Internet vortal (vertical portal) designed to meet its information and commercial needs. Minimidimaxi - the Canadian Fashion Stage - unveiled a sophisticated Internet marketplace providing all segments of the fashion industry with affordable access to information, B2B networking and promotion. The launch follows a successful year-long operation of a test site to gauge market acceptance. The site has already acquired hundreds of members and much buzz inside the Canadian fashion community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack