CANADA: New Fashion Website Aims To Put Canada On Fashion Map
Canada's fragmented and under-promoted fashion and apparel industry received a major boost on Monday (December 11), with the launch of the country's only Internet vortal (vertical portal) designed to meet its information and commercial needs. Minimidimaxi - the Canadian Fashion Stage - unveiled a sophisticated Internet marketplace providing all segments of the fashion industry with affordable access to information, B2B networking and promotion. The launch follows a successful year-long operation of a test site to gauge market acceptance. The site has already acquired hundreds of members and much buzz inside the Canadian fashion community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020