THE NETHERLANDS: New Fibres Grouping At Accordis
Speciality cellulosic fibres maker Acordis is to link its Tencel and Acordis viscose staple fibres operations. The new business will be headed by Tencel's CEO, Mark Lejman. The company says that important synergies between the two Acordis companies and the introduction of new product variants in the coming months are expected to establish the new cellulosics grouping as a leading player in both textiles and nonwovens. The focus will be on value-added cellulosic fibres through investment in research and technology in both fibre production and downstream processing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"