UK: New finishing solutions unveiled at CTI open day
The CTI Group has revealed its new finishing line solutions in a series of open days attended by large and small manufacturers at the company's Productivity Improvement Centre in Tamworth. The event also provided CTI Group managing director Chris Williams with an opportunity to outline new developments and discuss what manufacturers can expect from the CTI-Kannegiesser partnership.Chris Nixon, CTI (Sales) Ltd's business development executive for apparel and clothing, and Hergen Vollert from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack