UK: New Gap American Range Extends North
Fashion retailer The Gap is opening a second store in Sheffield and making a new loungewear range from America available in the north. The store opens a branch at Town Hall Chambers in Sheffield on March 2 which will cover four floors and sell the entire Gap range, including childrenswear. And The Gap's `Body' collection, previously only available in the store's flagship Oxford Street store and Kensington, will go on sale at the new Sheffield store. The loungewear collection, which went on sale in London in November, is an extended underwear collection, designed for relaxing at home.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar