UK: New Gap American Range Extends North
Fashion retailer The Gap is opening a second store in Sheffield and making a new loungewear range from America available in the north. The store opens a branch at Town Hall Chambers in Sheffield on March 2 which will cover four floors and sell the entire Gap range, including childrenswear. And The Gap's `Body' collection, previously only available in the store's flagship Oxford Street store and Kensington, will go on sale at the new Sheffield store. The loungewear collection, which went on sale in London in November, is an extended underwear collection, designed for relaxing at home.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores