VIETNAM: New Garment/Textile Industrial Parks Announced
The Vietnam National Garment and Textile Corporation (Vinatex) announced on Friday it will invest $23.2 million in three new state-of-the-art garment and textile industrial parks.
Work has already got underway on the first multi-million dollar park in northern Hung Yen province which will be used as a base by numerous garment companies.
It will be followed this spring by a similar industrial park in southern Binh Duong province for textile manufacturers and later a third park in southern Dong Nai province for textiles and dyeing factories.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack