SWITZERLAND: New Gretag Printer Fit For Mass-Customisation
Gretag Professional Imaging today announced the Carolina Textile Press, a piezo-based, six-color inkjet printer that uses a dye sublimation process for textile applications. The Carolina is the next product in Gretag Professional Imaging's "Purpose-Built Printers" strategy to deliver application-specific products for the large format graphics printing market.Developed by Raster Graphics, now a member of Gretag Professional Imaging, the Carolina is built on the same platform that produced the Arizona Digital Screen Press, the successful production inkjet printer. With a print speed of up to 180 square feet per hour and six-color printing for higher apparent resolution output, the Carolina is ideal for mass customization of soft goods, such as garments, flags, banners, table coverings, exhibit awnings, sample strike-offs, and transit decor; or for transfer to select rigid materials such as tile and ceramics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report