USA: New Head For Footlocker.com
Venator Group, Inc (NYSE: Z), the New York-based athletic specialty retailer, today announced the promotion of Thomas J Slover to CEO of Footlocker.com, its direct-to-customer athletic footwear and apparel business. Mr. Slover's previous position was vice president of worldwide sourcing, which he has held since 1997. He will report to Dale W Hilpert, Venator Group's chairman and CEO."We will continue to develop our Internet business using the athletic industry leadership position of our 3,200 domestic retail stores and catalog operations in combination with our e-commerce business. Tom has proven that he has the management and merchandising skills to lead Footlocker.com to achieve this potential," said Dale W Hilpert. Mr Slover has 23 years of specialty retailing experience including buying, sourcing, planning and allocation, and retail systems development.Footlocker.com Inc, a subsidiary of Venator Group, operates six e-commerce sites, FootLocker.com, KidsFootLocker.com, LadyFootLocker.com, ChampsSports.com, Eastbay.com and NFLShop.com, the official store of the National Football League, and multiple athletic catalogs through its affiliates, including Eastbay.Venator Group is a diversified global retailer that operates over 4,500 retail stores in North America, Europe and Australia. Its athletic group of specialty retail stores include Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker and Champs Sports, as well as its Internet/direct marketer Footlocker.com/Eastbay. Other specialty retail chains include the Northern Group of apparel stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack