USA: New Head For Hosiery Association
The Hosiery Association (THA) has elected Robert H. Yoe chairman of the board. Yoe was elected on September 28 during THA's 95th Annual Meeting and Convention. Yoe and THA's five officers and four directors will take office effective November 1, 2000. In July, Yoe joined Crescent Hosiery Mills, Inc as president and CEO. Prior to that, he was president and CEO of DeSoto Mills. In 1987, he became vice president of Walton Monroe, working in manufacturing, finance and accounting. He joined Walton Monroe after working with Avondale Mills in various sales, marketing, and controller capacities. "The current U.S. business environment is in a state of rapid structural change," Yoe stated. "There are megatrends driving this change. We will either react to the changes these trends bring or be acted upon by the change."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar