UK: New Hires At Van Dal
John Hartley has joined the Florida Group's Van Dal brand as senior sales manager with responsibility for multiple accounts and product development. Hartley joins Van Dal from London-based Kurt Geiger, where he was brand manager for their house brands. Prior to that, Hartley spent 25 years at Bally UK Sales, where he worked in a variety of roles, latterly as buyer and merchandiser for its UK retail division, with a network of 60 outlets.Tessa Tuddenham joins the marketing team at Van Dal as marketing manager. She was first employed by the Florida Group 15 months ago to assist in the administration of the agency division, selling imported shoes through the UK. Tessa has worked in the footwear industry for over 10 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016