UK: New Hires At Van Dal
John Hartley has joined the Florida Group's Van Dal brand as senior sales manager with responsibility for multiple accounts and product development. Hartley joins Van Dal from London-based Kurt Geiger, where he was brand manager for their house brands. Prior to that, Hartley spent 25 years at Bally UK Sales, where he worked in a variety of roles, latterly as buyer and merchandiser for its UK retail division, with a network of 60 outlets.Tessa Tuddenham joins the marketing team at Van Dal as marketing manager. She was first employed by the Florida Group 15 months ago to assist in the administration of the agency division, selling imported shoes through the UK. Tessa has worked in the footwear industry for over 10 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective