UK: New Hires At Van Dal
John Hartley has joined the Florida Group's Van Dal brand as senior sales manager with responsibility for multiple accounts and product development. Hartley joins Van Dal from London-based Kurt Geiger, where he was brand manager for their house brands. Prior to that, Hartley spent 25 years at Bally UK Sales, where he worked in a variety of roles, latterly as buyer and merchandiser for its UK retail division, with a network of 60 outlets.Tessa Tuddenham joins the marketing team at Van Dal as marketing manager. She was first employed by the Florida Group 15 months ago to assist in the administration of the agency division, selling imported shoes through the UK. Tessa has worked in the footwear industry for over 10 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack