UK: New Hires At Van Dal
John Hartley has joined the Florida Group's Van Dal brand as senior sales manager with responsibility for multiple accounts and product development. Hartley joins Van Dal from London-based Kurt Geiger, where he was brand manager for their house brands. Prior to that, Hartley spent 25 years at Bally UK Sales, where he worked in a variety of roles, latterly as buyer and merchandiser for its UK retail division, with a network of 60 outlets.Tessa Tuddenham joins the marketing team at Van Dal as marketing manager. She was first employed by the Florida Group 15 months ago to assist in the administration of the agency division, selling imported shoes through the UK. Tessa has worked in the footwear industry for over 10 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar